Dji vision2

Hi High

can you try and be more specific, such as the model of unit, does it even try to make any noise, any lights on the battery etc etc

Bought 1year ago , been sitting on shelf afraid to fly it because of all pepole saying fly aways spent 1000.00 surfing cell phone . I think it got 1. Something soft ware in it , now with all the new updates I think there up to 3. Something . I charged battery, it's four green led. Charged repeater it's green. New battery's in controler it's green . I don't own a computer so I can't update it , can barely operate this smartphone, it's smarter than me. Some pepole said when dji did the updates theirs quit working. Is that my problem. Firmware updates, they said rtf , I guess if your a computer wiz, it is ready to fly.

Turn on controller green , turn on repeater green . Wifi cam. On , push batt on once four green. Push again hold on no sound. App on phone comes on but when i push Cam on not connected can't find . I have wifi on but can't find listed on iphone

Need to make sure you see Phantom network showing in your wi fi settings like this. If it's not listed something is not setup correctly

2014-12-31%2011.24.47.png

HighAboveU said:
push batt on once four green. Push again hold on no sound.
Are the battery LEDs staying on?
If they aren't - there's your problem
Some new users don't get the timing of pushing the button right at first.
If your battery has been sitting for a year that may also be a problem, particularly if it was left fully charged.

I have had my vision for awhile and it still some times takes me a few trys to get the button press just right on the battery to get it to turn on. You need to press it for about a second let go then press it again for about another second or two and it should blink the leds and then come one and the leds on the battery should stay lit and then you should get the sound that the phantom makes when it first powers on. IF you get the battery turned on right and the leds stay on intill you turn it back off again then there is some thing wrong with the phantom. such as real dirty contacts from sitting un used for so long.

If you do get it to actually come on. There is still a lot more you are going to have to learn before suggesting you actually fly it. and you really should try to at least find some one with a computer that you can use to plug it in to the usb and install the drivers on the computer and the naza assistant software. and now that your battery is fully charged and you are not going to be using it with in the next few days you are going to have to find some way to drain the battery down to about 50% or it will be damaged if its left sitting while charged much past 60% or if left sitting while completely drained will also damage the battery's. and the use the app you are going to have to still have the box that the phantom came with to be able to use the qr code on the sticker for the camera to be able to bind the camera to the repeater to be able to see the camera in the app. IF you dont have the qr code that is specific to your camera and your camera only. YOU are in bind and will have to contact dji or the vender you brought it from last year and give them the ser number on the camera and they will contact dji and get you a new qr code that you can scan with your phone and use to bind the camera and the repeater.

Updated iphone . Got phantom to power up , still no cam connection. But did get phantom to show up on iphone , but cam dosent show up, going to run bar code off box again, to see if cam shows up . Reset repeater than it showed up on phone. When I put app on phone I had nothing turned on , might be why cam didn't show up, already though I wouldn't fly it till I could update all the programs. Afraid I might take off and fly away, waited a year already what's a couple of months going to buy a lap top hopefully in near futhure. I'm getting close aleast I heard it run, going run batts down alittle . Thanks James j. And everybody for the help . More help than where I bought it from. All rc Az they where rude u spend 1500.00 and they snub u Thanks to all the vision pilots who don't get payed but help each other

Glad to hear it does work. and no problem on helping We were all new to these things when we got them to and the pay we get is that there are others willing to help us when we have a ? or some thing not working right.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4