DJI Vision Video Preview Problems

Reaction score
Im at a loss here guys. My Phantom 2 Vision does not seem to be able to receive video preview while flying. It receives all telemetry, gimbal and camera control during flight, but video freezes after take off. This issue seems to have come out of no where because it has functioned properly in the past.

Any thoughts on the issue or recommendations?

Your help on this problem would much, much appreciated!

Thanks,

Ted

TedSmpsn said:
Im at a loss here guys. My Phantom 2 Vision does not seem to be able to receive video preview while flying. It receives all telemetry, gimbal and camera control during flight, but video freezes after take off. This issue seems to have come out of no where because it has functioned properly in the past.

Any thoughts on the issue or recommendations?

Your help on this problem would much, much appreciated!

Thanks,

Ted

It would help if you tell us the following:

What version of the app (Android/iOS) and version number (mine is 1.0.50 at current).

What phone model/tablet platform are you using and what OS is installed (for iPhone/iPad this is found on Settings > General > About; on Android phone or tablet it's Settings > About Phone > Android Version).

Hey BigTulsa,

Thanks for your reply. My app version is the same as yours, 1.0.50. I use a Samsung Galaxy III model #sgh-t999, android version 4.3. I turned off the auto network switch for the device as well. I have also tried using my ipad and its having the same problem or it just plain doesn't connect at all. Do you think the wifi repeater is the culprit? I was reading that the new repeater RE700 for the vision plus is substantially better. Will the RE700 work for the P2V?

Thank you for your help.

Best Regards,

Ted

38Special said:
In Ios APP.

Settings
Preview Quality

Change to 320x240 15fps.

Thank you 38 special!
It worked like a charm! Any reason you know of as to why the frame rate and quality has to be set to the lowest? Just what my phone can handle?

Much Appreciated!

Ted

Everyone suffered the same loss of quality except Iphone (I think)... with the release of Revision 2.0 or later.

I used to get 640x480 @30 fps with my Nexus 7 (2013) until I upgraded from 1.08 to get the Waypoint functionality.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.