DJI Vision assistant 3.8

Reaction score
Recieved my vision with an aftermarket gimbal. I don't like it. I eventually will reinstall the stock camera an mount.
My question is"
I have plugged my P2 into my PC with the USB cable. I power up the Tx, then power up the P2. I open the DJI Vision asst. 3.8... The TX is not communicating with the P2 thru the software app. I can't set rates on the TX or check the batteries. So what am I not doing?
I have a FC40 and it works just fine.
Any help. I have read the manuals, viewed tutorial, you tubbed myself blind. Help please.

K.You have never had this one hooked up so maybe the cable you using or the usb port or the sequence which you are using to hook it up ...ex,,power up bird then cut on assistant or the otherway . I have hooked mine up and with both on Assist. and the RC and those lights not be blinking on my screen and just unplug the cable and plug it back in and it start working .
Cyber I'm just throwing rocks here but kinda hard for me to say without it in front of me :)
I would just keep trying different ways to start it up. Is what I do......99% of the time I will get it to start when having a issue and don't know what I did right ..by then I really don't care :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20