DJI Vision App on Android Problems

Reaction score
Hey all,

So I recently upgraded my Phantom Vision 2+ to all the new versions - so everything is 100% up to date.

Everything connects fine with my Phantom when I go through the start-up procedures. However, as soon as I start the Phantom's rotors, or when I try to use the ground station, the DJI Vision App crashes. The app restarts as soon as I power down the rotors on my Phantom. As soon as I start the rotors tho, the app will crash again.

I'm currently running the DJI Vision App on a Nexus 4 with the Lollipop operating system. Anybody have any idea what is going on??

Thanks in advance,

Hey everyone, I managed to solve this issue.

If you are using a Nexus 4 or Nexus 5 android, then DO NOT update the operating system to the 5.0 version 'Lollypop." The DJI Vision App will not work correctly with this update. I just rooted my Nexus 4 and re-installed the 4.44 OS (Kit Kat) and now it is working properly. Android 5.0 on old phones and DJI do not mix.

Mine won't work either, running lollipop on a nexus 4. Works on my z2 tablet fine, now waiting for dji to update the app. Not holding my breath though.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1