dji vision app match with firmware

ado

Reaction score
So i have updated to latest firmware 3.06 before i had 3.04 and thats the only one i ever had. 3.06 is not that bad but one thing, the new meter that shows how many minutes the phantom have left to fly, and when it comes to the yellow part its very risky to fly. Before on 3.04, i could still be in the air until about 13% battery and it still was pretty stable, now its a chance that it will just land where ever, when its on 15-20% battery now with the lattest update, and when it lands the motors shut of automatic, when i turn them on they just shut of, when battery is 15 or so %. is there any way i can change the yellow and red so that it is yellow on 15% or so? Also i read somewhere that this latest update will make the phantom go down faster when its high and slow when its low,,but thats not the case, the only difference from the update is that its lesser fly time due to the new security system so it lands by it self to soon when it really can fly little bit more. Oh and ye, now it the latest version of app you can calibrate the compas, does that mean tha you can just press a button on the app and dont need to lift it and spin it around 2 times? Havent dared to try it out yet, any one knows if it works good?

My question is really, if anybody knows where i can find info on what mobile app to use with what firmware. Im thinking on downgrading firmware to 1.08 and wanna know what version of app to use with that firmware, (i have all app versions available). Also right now my phantom is all max latest upgraded on controller and phantom and all. so if i downgrade to 1.08, is there anything more i should downgrade or is it ok just to downgrade the maincontroller firmware to 1.08? I am just curious on how it is on 1.08, never really had in mind that i will keep it on 1.08 just wanna try it out. I will go back to 3.04 or 3.06.

I have owned my phantom v+ maybe a month or so, and i love this thing and feel i have got experienced enough to try the faster firmware 1.08. Im even thinking of changing to naza mode. If i do, is it just to press the phantom button to change to naza then just unplugg it and go and fly, or do i have to calibrate and do a bunch of stuff when i change to naza mode? Im asking since i read in the manual that if i go from phantom to naza and back to phantom again, then all settings will be reset to manufacturer settings. Now i dont know if my is manufacutere settings on phantom mode since i got it, or if they have calibratet stuff.

Sorry for little bit of topic, but i thought i throw it all in togeather and maybe there is a wise pilot that can answer my questions.

I have searched the forum but that is a dead end, its verry buggy. no use.

Have a great day yall.!

Sorry for bad english.

OK I will try and answer your questions.

Yellow battery bar - I don't think you can change it, it is dynamic in that it monitors your flight time and power usage and gives you an estimated remaining flight time to return to the home point safely. I really don't understand why you would want to push it to the limit, I always return home once it gets down to 5 mins remaining and change batteries (I run 3 batteries so that gives me about an hour flight time). Doing it that way means that I have never had a low battery alarm or auto land kick in.

The compass calibration button on the app puts the phantom into calibration mode the same as flipping the switch, you still need to rotate the phantom as per the manual.

Naza mode is fine and you will need to run the IMU calibration after switching and do the compass calibration afterwards just to be on the safe side. I switched to Naza before my first flight and have not had any problems at all with my V+, all settings are default.

Personally I would always keep the phantom upgraded, DJI so make several "bug fixes" with each new firmware so it makes sense to be running the newest version.

Try to fly in ATTI mode before you downgrade because a month on V3.06 doesn't mean s..t.
As for the parameters on 1st and second alarm ( battery ) it can be set in the assistant soft.
It only goes into auto descend after the 15% warning, not before.
Also if you give left stick up ( half ) it will hover and full stick up lets it ascent again.
The compass cali in the app is a replacement for the 5x S1 flicking ( read the manual ! ).
If you don't like to dance then you had wishful thinking. It still needs that booty shaking wobbling looking like a drunkish compass dance. LMAO.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic