Dji Vision App Help

Reaction score
Need advice on a problem with Dji Vision app on iPhone 6. The version is 1.0.48(1677) that I loaded twice. While I am flying, the app just shuts down and the phone defaults back to the home page. This was duplicated several times while flying until I got it back safe. Then set up everything again and set it on the counter and after about 5 minutes, did it again. Tried just the phone without anything else energized and the phone held the program as it should. Any expierence with this type of problem or what is making it happen? Tried searching the forum but too many Dji Vision app post to search.

Try uninstalling and reinstalling the DJI Vision app.

If all else fails, you could use an alternate FPV app (I like FPV Booster). There is a good list at:
https://www.phantomhelp.com/#Software

Also, if you can, before uninstalling clear the cache. If it shuts down again, check to see if you still have a WiFi connection to the drone after it shuts down.

Keep in mind that the app only controls the camera. The RC controller controls the drone itself. So you are not going to lose control of the drone if the app crashes.

Thanks guys. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times. I think it works for now. Not sure what the hiccup was.

Have you tried it in airplane mode? I normally put mine in that mode & normally do not have any disconnects.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj