DJI VISION app does not reconnect to phantom

Reaction score
I have version 1.0.46 and i fly in an area where there are many wifi networks broadcasting and my problem is that when the signal from the phantom is wick or the connection is lost then my iphone connects to another open wifi network (or known network) instead of re-connecting to the phantom.

Every time i have to goto settings and re-connect manually first and then goto the vision app...

I read there is a new version that came out today 1.0.48(1677) which i haven't tried yet... lets hope it fixes the issue..

BlackTracer said:
That is not a problem with the app. You need to turn off the smart network switch in your wifi settings on your device.

You mean "Ask to Join Networks"? it is off..

Just forget all your wifi networks so your phone doesn't remember to join any of them. I think a lot of us fly with a dedicated device just for the phantom so we don't have to relearn all our wifi networks when we get home. I also highly recommend the FPV Booster app on the app store. Well worth the price.

bbfpv said:
Just forget all your wifi networks so your phone doesn't remember to join any of them. I think a lot of us fly with a dedicated device just for the phantom so we don't have to relearn all our wifi networks when we get home. I also highly recommend the FPV Booster app on the app store. Well worth the price.

yes tried it and it seems to work..

Tried to use a 7" tablet i have but its too big for the vision plus v3.0 remote holder.. will check ebay if i can find another one for tablets

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues