DJI VISION APP broke still!

Reaction score
You better watch out you better not fly don't know what but something ain't right DJI has screwed up again!

Reactions: rmiii
Well that's very informative. Can you narrow it down a little? Some specific examples?

Something to do with iOS9? Like Snerd says, we'll need more details to understand your message. ;)

UPDATE: I closed your duplicate post. One post per topic is all thats needed.

Since it is iOS related have you hard reset your device? Also, have you tried deleting the app, rebooting your device and then re-installing the app?

Reactions: dirkclod
Well it shuts down right after I set my way points I have 10 SATS IOS 9.02 and the recent update today.

Sorry for trying to be funny

Something to do with iOS9? Like nerd says, we'll need more details to understand your message. ;)

UPDATE: I closed your duplicate post. One post per topic is all thats needed.

Since it is iOS related have you hard reset your device? Also, have you tried deleting the app, rebooting your device and then re-installing the app?
Yes just did now to satisfy the process of elimination IOS 9 all current. iPhone 6 plus worked great before these updates.

I have not yet updated (jailbroken) so I can't try it. I saw another member complaining that Ground Station for iPad wasn't working correctly either on iOS9. Is it a DJI issue as they need to keep the apps up to date with the iOS. I hope they continue to support the older & legacy models as time goes on.

Reactions: dirkclod
I have not yet updated (jailbroken) so I can't try it. I saw another member complaining that Ground Station for iPad wasn't working correctly either on iOS9. Is it a DJI issue as they need to keep the apps up to date with the iOS. I hope they continue to support the older & legacy models as time goes on.
Yeah me too! I'm going back to my WKM F550 and may give up on the p2 and my p3p my F 550 has always worked well

I am having same problem as before ...no live video. I do have the ability to see pictures on the app now in the folder.
Still not right Fix it DJI

Reactions: Fourprops
Everything works fine untill you swipe to ground station.. Looks like DJI broke the GS part of the app on purpose... DJI vision app has become useless.. Luckily i was able to go back to 1.0.48 and GS still work on that app - iOS 9.2 0 issues.

The app update on android says "If you want to use ground station, please ensure both main controller and central board firmware have been updated to the latest version using assistant 3.00"

I would suspect the iOS version would require the same. Have you done that? Just sayin'.

Everything works fine untill you swipe to ground station.. Looks like DJI broke the GS part of the app on purpose... DJI vision app has become useless.. Luckily i was able to go back to 1.0.48 and GS still work on that app - iOS 9.2 0 issues.
Yup that's my situation .. Lucky you are able to go back.

The app update on android says "If you want to use ground station, please ensure both main controller and central board firmware have been updated to the latest version using assistant 3.00"

I would suspect the iOS version would require the same. Have you done that? Just sayin'.
Yeah went thru the whole setup process from scratch this morning on the controller and the phantom. Deleted the app hard reset iPhone rebooted iPhone and installed app. Also I rebound the extender too. And still no change or improvement. Very bummed!!!!

So it is just ground station that doesnt work on an iPhone with iOS 9.2.0. Why don't you edit the thread title to indicate that. You might get some better feedback that way.

So it is just ground station that doesnt work on an iPhone with iOS 9.2.0. Why don't you edit the thread title to indicate that. You might get some better feedback that way.
I don't know if it pertains to an android phone or not since, I do not have one that's why I titled it the way I did.

Dji vision app 1.0.52 no grond station on ios8.0 nor on 9.0 dji released new gicing on 1.0.53 it wont work on ground station back to 1.0.48 if u can

Look at reviews on itunes app

It has nothing to do with the ios version(8.1,8.4,9.1,9)you are using.... or app version 1.0.52 or .53.. GS still Crash... This has something to do with the APP itself.... App 1.0.48 and below works fine on any IOS version.. Im using IOS version 9.1 Beta 4 and app 1.0.48 works without any issues. So the problem is the new app/code. Nothing to do with IOS... DJI broke the GS... PERIOD.

Better can't be said, thank viper. At leadt dji is trying by releasig a bad update .53

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20