DJI Vision android app released (?)

It seems to me thought (and keep in mind I am very new to the phantom) that the Vision won't allow for customization like the current version does?

I wonder if there is a way to turn off the "gimbal" effect on it for real FPV rather than making video.

Hi! all, has anyone heard any mention anywhere of a windows mobile app being available soon, I really don't want to have to go and buy an iPhone a after spending $1200 on a flying machine.

MrBojangles said:
Hi! all, has anyone heard any mention anywhere of a windows mobile app being available soon, I really don't want to have to go and buy an iPhone a after spending $1200 on a flying machine.
If needs must buy a cheaper galaxy S3, much cheaper than an iPhone and you get a larger screen.

Sent from a GS4 using tapacrap

MrBojangles said:
Windows Mobile has so little market share (3.5% in the US), I would be surprised if they release a Windows Mobile app anytime soon. You can always pickup a Google Nexus 7... The first gen refurbs go for less than $150: http://slickdeals.net/f/6358880-16g...-tablet-new-140-free-shipping-ebay-daily-deal

Been informed by Neil at DJI--emailed him yesterday--that they will NOT be developing a windows mobile app in the near foreseeable future. So..for sale one windows nokia phone, seems I will have to spend a wadge of cash on a new phone...OH! pigs bum!

I have the app on my android phone but would like to use my nexus 7 tablet. it is running 4.3 but says it isn't compatible. Any thoughts on this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers