DJI upgrades geofencing systems, reducing risk of drones vs plane collisions - WeTalkUAV.Com,,,

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

20181027_092604.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Drone geofencing uses RFID?

Check your facts, please. RFID is not the tech used for geofencing. Rather it is GPS and mapping technology that is used. RFID uses tiny chips that can only radiate a signal for a few feet at best.

Your source for this, please? Read all about RFID at Radio-frequency identification - Wikipedia

The common RFID tags used in commerce are passive and have a range limited to a few inches or feet. They have no relevance to tracking drones. To track, identify and mess with drones it's much more practical to monitor the control and telemetry radio signals that the drone already transmits with several miles of range.

Your source for this, please? Read all about RFID at Radio-frequency identification - Wikipedia

The common RFID tags used in commerce are passive and have a range limited to a few inches or feet. They have no relevance to tracking drones. To track, identify and mess with drones it's much more practical to monitor the control and telemetry radio signals that the drone already transmits with several miles of range.
OK thanks yes I had a read,I just asked uncle Google and that was a result it give me,was just posting what I saw,,now my head more confused than when I started ha,:)
20181028_122340.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl