DJI Support

Reaction score
DJI, IM HO has one of the worse product support systems I have ever SEEN! For sure the right hand does not know what the left hand is doing. My P3A crashed because of the RTH. I went out and purchased a new P3P.

Well I had to send the P3P in for repairs the first week I had it. When they were trying to determine if I needed to send the P3P in I asked and made a statement the my P3A crashed because of RTH and not pilot error. So I sent my flight log and filled out their DJI form for them to do a eval. 2 1/2 or 3 weeks later my P3P will be returned 10/12/16 . The P3A still has not been attended to. The person who was working on my P3P put the info for the P3A in the ticket for my P3P and they do not understand to look at the ticket. It been a nightmare for me My P3A crashes because of RTH and my new P3P goes in the shop right away.

IMHO their support team is not managed very well at all. They are very unorganized and they are extremely slow in getting things done.

Did you buy it directly from DJI? if it was bought from a retailer that would have been the first place to go for a straight exchange there and then

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

DJI, IM HO has one of the worse product support systems I have ever SEEN! For sure the right hand does not know what the left hand is doing. My P3A crashed because of the RTH. I went out and purchased a new P3P.

Well I had to send the P3P in for repairs the first week I had it. When they were trying to determine if I needed to send the P3P in I asked and made a statement the my P3A crashed because of RTH and not pilot error. So I sent my flight log and filled out their DJI form for them to do a eval. 2 1/2 or 3 weeks later my P3P will be returned 10/12/16 . The P3A still has not been attended to. The person who was working on my P3P put the info for the P3A in the ticket for my P3P and they do not understand to look at the ticket. It been a nightmare for me My P3A crashes because of RTH and my new P3P goes in the shop right away.

IMHO their support team is not managed very well at all. They are very unorganized and they are extremely slow in getting things done.

I can assure you that DJI has no idea what they doing. Ordered a P3P and they did send a used P3P to me, what I had to return because no one actually had known what was going on. Lucky me, I paid with PayPal. Filed a complain because DJI did not fulfill their promises to me and I got finally after 6 weeks my P3P. I did post all emails in my PayPal claim do update my case. PayPal decided after 5 weeks to return the full amount on money, because DJI did sent always cheap excuses and for 3 weeks did not replay at all. I did had a chat with a PayPal rep and she mentioned that they have no good experience with DJI support. To backup your experience, I did got an email last week, asking our son to ship finally his broken P3P back because they shipped him already the replacement last week signed by me. :confused: My son does not own a DJI product at all! I have no idea where DJI got his name from.

I for my part keep the P3P and my money. DJI has no idea what they do! :mad:

Wow. Sorry to hear that. It goes to show you how sloppy they can be. Never had to send the product back yet, but... Glad it all worked out on the end for you [emoji4][emoji4]

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

MIne just got out to cali today for repair,lets see how long it takes from here now,stress cracks....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav