DJI support

Reaction score
I been trying to get my P3S fixed do to an error that keeps me from using my drone I contacted or rather try to contact DJI for a week and so far no answers yet I stayed on hold waiting for someone to pickup the phone for 4 and a half hours and when they picked up call dropped by chat the only thing they say is we are looking in to it thanks bye really???? What kind of costumer care is this has anyone had an issue fixed with their help?? Or should I just use this thing for target practice???

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

GEEZZZZ!!!! 4 1/2 HOURS???? Man you must have the patience of a Saint!

Looks like the DJI customer support hasn't changed.... too bad!

I only have had to wait at the longest 20 minutes . Where you calling China ?
This is the # I call . tel:818-235-0789 choose choice 3

Yeap thats the number I called

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Well that's the LA # . Guess I've just been lucky . I've called them several times and the farthest back I've been was 26 .
Talked to men both times the other week and had no problems . Guess it's who you get .

It was labor Memorial day weekend if somebody answered it was the Janitor.
;)

Last edited:
Reactions: RodPad
Oops, I started with Holiday, It was all Labor for me, not a week I want to remember.
;)
They all the same to me now buddy :)
But ya right about calling them , if it's not during regular 8 to 5 there all ya get is da machine .

Reactions: RodPad
I was chatting with one (online) to figure out why I can't get access to the intelligent flight modes, but they just kept telling me to do things I'd already done.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20