DJI Support

Reaction score
Hi,

I got my first Phantom 2 vision Plus delivered earlier this week and i'm chuffed with it. The only problem was that my order was missing one of the spare batteries i had ordered. After mailing every department at DJI and calling every office in the world and being told the same thing, I must email my problem to the online sales department which i have done on numerous occasions this week with no response. i'm a bit clueless to what to do next. No one seems to want to help me get an answer to my question (Where is my spare battery?) now that they have my money. One of the Sales people told me over the phone that i had to take into account the time difference between the UK and HongKong, but i still expect a response within 4 days. Even if it is only saying they have received my email and are looking into it.

Now my rant is over i was just wondering what experience other people have had with the after sales department at DJI? Are they normally good with things like this or is it like getting blood from a stone?

Jamie

Thought i might put an update on this incase anyone is interested in whats been going on.

So a month later i had still not heard a peep from DJI, Well at least from the Honk Kong office. In the end i opened a case with PayPal to see if they could contact them or at least so i could get a partial refund for the battery i was missing. I'm not joking, within 5 minutes i had an email from DJI saying that they hadn't received any of my emails i had been sending them and that it must have been something blocking them (even though the rest of the company received my emails fine).

So after many emails between myself and them they are insisting that i must not have looked in the box properly and that i must have everything i ordered. They even had the cheek to tell me that going by the weight of the box it MUST have contained my extra battery and that i am lying. I'm in charge of all international shipments at my company so while i was on the phone to parcel force for my work i thought i would ask them what they thought about my problem and got them to check if they had a weight of my parcel so i could compare it to what i received. I was very surprised to find that DJI hadn't declared a weight of the parcel and only told them to dimensional weight which is calculated on the H,W,D. Meaning there is no way for them to know what my parcel weighed or contained. They were quite surprised when i told them this and pointed out on there PF shipping form the error of their ways.

They have now escalated this to someone higher in DJI as well as myself escalating it at the paypal level.

Hopefully i will have a resolution before Christmas.

Jamie

SMH, wouldn't it just be easier & more cost effective on their end to just send you a battery? Especially since they fed you a line about package weight & then did not even weigh it.

Thats what i thought Larry, Any other company i would have had an apology and my item within a week. I think it has got to a stage now where someone in the logistics department has gone wrong and doesn't want to admit it. The thing that is really killing me is the time difference. I'm in the UK so i only get a maximum of one email a day from them and sometime none when they have to speak to the UK logistics department. I have asked to be put in touch with them directly but that was ignored in my emails.

Jamie

Good News!!! They have decided i am not lying and trying to con them out of a free battery and will send out a new battery from China straight away.

I think i will buy from a UK supplier in future to try avoid any problems like this.

CurtisFeatures said:
Good News!!! They have decided i am not lying and trying to con them out of a free battery and will send out a new battery from China straight away.

I think i will buy from a UK supplier in future to try avoid any problems like this.
Glad to hear but am sorry you had to go through that for a battery.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20