DJI SUPPORT

Reaction score
When you send a DJI product in for repair or replacement does anyone receive a tracking #? I sent a battery in to DJI and received an email dated July 11 stating that replacement battery will be sent in 5-7 business days. Have not received it yet. Emailed, chatted online, called twice. Hope this is last time I have to deal with them!!!!!!!!

Did they supply the return tag (UPS) thru e mail? Where you assigned a case number.. Your like 8 days overdue if indeed they shipped the next day after your e-mail.
You should be able to go to DJI Repair & there is a "My Case" /repair status you can click on.
It will, or should give a running log of your return..

My return has gone quite smooth so far, I've received e-mails in regards to the status of repair, I'm at the "product repaired" "test flight" & now, "conducting quality assurance" next is the shipping icon..
their 3-6 day's has been 1-2 for me..

ya don't wanna pi## em off though, they may just lose your paperwork altogether..
polite & professional no matter how hard it may be..

Last edited:
Sending your drone to DJI is like playing with fire... You may get burned at the end. Their services sucks.

They supplied the return tag. I have a case #. When I check repair progress inquiry it states that battery was received July11. Talked to support today by phone and she said she would check with their dept. that sends back products and see if they have a tracking #. I'm not holding my breath on that one.
I don't really think I will ever get a new battery back. I'm finished with DJI. products.

Don't give up.. Call again or use chat & proceed as if it's your first inquiry, like, I'm inquiring of the status of case # ......... & go from there..
Be upbeat. Not negative..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl