Dji support my experience

Reaction score
Finally getting my bird back . Tracking number shows for Friday. That makes 24 days since I sent it off due to my bird falling from the sky ( I'm guessing because I was on fw 1.5 ) still wasn't told what happened when my bird mysteriously loses power mid flight and plummets to the earth . Snapping off the 4K camera and gimbal. And bending the landing gear legs . Not until my unit was shipped out that (coincidentally I called in that day ) was I inform that the bird was repair under warranty , it was out for testing and later that day i received a. Tracking number showing this Friday for delivery . Their online tracker still showed IN REPAIR . And then after I get the tracking email, the status changes showing shipped to me and a tracking number . No list of what's repaired or what caused a week old p3p to fall from the sky . I'm glad as hell it took less than 8 weeks and also it was repaired free from warranty but an itemized list of parts and services rendered would be nice . Guess I have to wait UNtil I get my package to see if anybody left me a little care note well that's my experience and j guess it's a positive one on dji support . Wonder if they updated my bird or still on 1.5 Will report back later .

Good luck to all those in the rma process or about to be . Hang on for the ride !! Lol
Also for anybody else stuck wondering what's going on and not getting answers .

I fly my bird daily or **** near close . So these 3-4 wks are killer to me

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    30.2 KB · Views: 386
I think that is a good return time for warranty work from China.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20