DJI Support / Lack of!!!

Reaction score
I'm having a very bad experience with DJI support / customer service. They do not do what they say they are going to do and the time it takes for them to process a return and send it back is at least 3 weeks. Does Anyone know who I could speak to our contact at DJI? :mad::mad::(

You are at their mercy. I find the time is closer to 4-6 weeks overall. Calling is pointless as it seems the call center is distant from the repair center and haven't a clue unless they link up, and give up on that idea. Just send it in and wait it out and pray is about the best you can do with DJI. Sometimes it takes two times with them to get it right - maybe. They are listed on the BBB site as A- but I'd give them an F score. Yelp! reviews are pretty poor too and seem the norm.

Good luck, but be prepared to wait.

Aside, you may be better off to send it to an independent shop too. Dronenerds is closer to you, but you'll pay for service too and forget about warranty stuff with DJI.

The forum that Dji hosts. Staff from dji will often chime in, ask for your case #, and help expedite your case if possible.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan