DJI Support center,is anyone really there

I wrote them once and it took about a week for a response. I was writing about the 3300' bug in the app and the response was quite unspectacular: basically, the range is 300m and the app works fine if you stick to that. At least they did answer.

karatkij said:
Twice I have emailed ( DJI NORTH AMERICA
+1 (818) 235 0789 [email protected] ) and never got a answer back. Is there a staff that really works there?

I got through on the phone once after holding for 29 minutes...the tech told me that they were limited to 10 minute calls by their supervisor. FWIW, the tech was in the United States, a native English speaker and very friendly, knowledgable and helpful.

Possibly the worst customer service experience I have. They rave about this part of their business on DJI's website... could not be more opposite.

My CS experience was via email. I was concise and specific. Their response was very underwhelming and not related to anything I said.

2 weeks to get a response.

I haven't had any issues with them when I needed to contact them. Maybe try leaving a post on their FB wall.

Just called last week and waited an hr to get through. Annoying, but i just put my speaker phone on and worked on my computer. The guy I talked to was helpful, easy to understand, etc. My guess is that things are getting busy for them and they are struggling to keep up right now. Hopefully they figure it out, because good customer support is a HUGE part of good business. Find out their hours and call right when they open??

They are working as hard as they can. Remember that there are only 4 of them and 1000's of you. I called an got through in 25 minutes. I multitasked just like you . DJI is looking to hire more support staff in LA but like everything it takes time to hire and train people so they are more that just note takers and can actually offer some reasonable help.

I know some of you have had real issues with DJI, heck I was on hold for 2 hours before I got to talk to a real person. I then E mailed them about getting a free battery, all my E mails we're returned within a few hours and within a day or two I had a free battery being shipped from a regional supplier. I know customer support can be hit or miss depending on your issue, but for right now I'm satisfied!

Hoping I won't NEED to call them anytime soon...

John

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1