DJi stopping production of Phantoms?

Reaction score
What's all this I have heard about DJi stopping making Phantom 4's a sfrom this month? I have just ordered a P4P and am now reading that it seems it will be obsolete even before I get. Is this true? And if it is, will support etc be forthcoming from DJi in the form of firmware updates etc. Worried.

The P4P is not being discontinued anytime soon. It will eventually be discontinued though -- just like the rest of the Phantom line as new Phantoms are released.

What's all this I have heard about DJi stopping making Phantom 4's a sfrom this month? I have just ordered a P4P and am now reading that it seems it will be obsolete even before I get. Is this true? And if it is, will support etc be forthcoming from DJi in the form of firmware updates etc. Worried.
Stop worrying.
The P4 pro is the best ready-to-fly drone you can get and no other manufacturer has anything in the same ballpark.
It's a great seller for professionals and amateurs wanting the best aerial camera on an easily portable drone.
There's no way DJI is dropping it just after they launched it.

Phew! Thanks for reassuring me. I must admit I thought it poppycock to stop producing such a popular model. I'll quit worrying then. :) Cheers.

Phantom 5 will most likely be out in May or June, then I will pick up a P4P....I'm always a generation behind lol...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20