DJI Spark First Flight

Reaction score
Not very happy with the codec glitches the video has straight from the drone but over all I think its not that bad. More videos to come though. Crap. mods can you move this to the right forum? I got excited. I meant to post it in the correct subforum. thanks

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You have a very good relaxed, professional and captivating way about you. Some people review things in such an amateur, awkward way. Your skills with production is beyond that of the quality of the spark. I think you were trying to use the spark in more of a way it wasn't intended. You didn't cover the essence of what the spark really is. Excellent video though.

You have a very good relaxed, professional and captivating way about you. Some people review things in such an amateur, awkward way. Your skills with production is beyond that of the quality of the spark. I think you were trying to use the spark in more of a way it wasn't intended. You didn't cover the essence of what the spark really is. Excellent video though.

Wow Thank you sir! I am not even sure what the Spark really is to be honest. I would like to use it like my phantom 4 pro for travel videos. Still much to test. But thank you again for your kind words.

P.S. Does anyone know how to solve the issue of the wifi not working every time? I have to reset the wifi on the drone everytime i turn it on.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.