DJI selling direct

Ksc

Reaction score
I just saw on the dji site that they have the option to purchase the vision directly from them. They charge a $120 shipping fee but I wonder if it will give you access to dji directly in the case of a fly away or incident.

Ksc said:
I just saw on the dji site that they have the option to purchase the vision directly from them. They charge a $120 shipping fee but I wonder if it will give you access to dji directly in the case of a fly away or incident.

Nice typo... On DJI site there are two buttons...

BUY NOW

and

BUY FORM OUR DEALERS

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Ksc said:
looks like the dealers might have spoke up. Yesterday that option was not there.

Interesting the price is the same as being offered by dealers. So... They're competing with their own distribution network? :shock:

-slinger

As a manufacturers rep myself, if my company went direct, my dealers would hang me. Its a bad strategy but I think the shipping fee makes people realize going through dealers is a better deal. The only positive I could see about paying $200 more is if DJI is if they offer you a direct phone number (that people actually answer) and support for issues such as fly aways and crashes that are not pilot error.

The problem is that you do not get a phone number for DJI. Through my sources I was able to get a phone number. But guess what? It was Colin Guin's personal cellular number, and I spoke with him briefly about emails not being responded to. By the way,the correct corporate name of DJI is Dajiang North America LLC (Trivia if somebody needs to contact them).

It took me a little bit on google and white pages to find their actual number. The best part is that its a recording that says "blah blah blah, if you've reached them during normal business hours blah blah blah". They answer every 30th time you attempt to call them. There is a video of the DJI offices and customer service is literally two girls sitting at a desk looking at each other in a closet.

That is kind of scary when you are shelling out $1200.00+ for a Vision. He told me that someone would get back to me and gave me his email address. Nobody got back to me. :?:

Ksc said:
It took me a little bit on google and white pages to find their actual number. The best part is that its a recording that says "blah blah blah, if you've reached them during normal business hours blah blah blah". They answer every 30th time you attempt to call them. There is a video of the DJI offices and customer service is literally two girls sitting at a desk looking at each other in a closet.

Lol are you talking about this clip?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf9H3HpqQVA

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic