Dji Returns. Nightmare

Reaction score
So I decided yesterday to return my P4 that I bought directly from DJI. It took 3 phone calls to get a return label. The process starts with the phone call that gives a few options, if you hit #4 for sales, you don't get routed to anyone. So I tried again with option #3 tech support.

I finally get someone, they gather some info and see if you are within the 7 days after receiving it to qualify for a refund. I was so no big deal. I was told that I would receive an email and that I would need to provide proof of purchase and fill out another form called Return/ Exchange. I uploaded everything. So I heard nothing back, I then called again. The person on the line this time said I should receive a return label by the end of the day. So at the end of the day nothing, called again and this time I got someone to send the label.

Holy crap, don't ever buy directly from DJI. Wait and buy it from Apple or Amazon! Now lets see how long it takes for a refund!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: westlightaerial
So I decided yesterday to return my P4 that I bought directly from DJI. It took 3 phone calls to get a return label. The process starts with the phone call that gives a few options, if you hit #4 for sales, you don't get routed to anyone. So I tried again with option #3 tech support.

I finally get someone, they gather some info and see if you are within the 7 days after receiving it to qualify for a refund. I was so no big deal. I was told that I would receive an email and that I would need to provide proof of purchase and fill out another form called Return/ Exchange. I uploaded everything. So I heard nothing back, I then called again. The person on the line this time said I should receive a return label by the end of the day. So at the end of the day nothing, called again and this time I got someone to send the label.

Holy crap, don't ever buy directly from DJI. Wait and buy it from Apple or Amazon! Now lets see how long it takes for a refund!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
I returned mine as well because of the gimbal squeaking. All I did was get on their chat and they emailed me a return form immediately and I shipped it within a few hours. I had it for 7 days. Went to the Apple store and bought another one. Works perfectly.

I returned my P4 to Apple because I did't have time to fly it at that time. I later bough a P4 from DJI. I am still waiting for a refund 5 months later! Did you ever get a refund and how did you do it?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic