DJi Repaired P3P Gimbal - What Do You Guys Think (Video)

Reaction score
Sent in for off-level and wandering gimbal. Received back with no word on what was done even after trying to chat with DJi support to ask (they disconnected me).

I haven't flow it yet and will contact DJI again as it appears as though they took the Gimbal apart. The ribbon cable now makes a crinkling sound when it moves in one direction.

What do you guys think?

Sent in for off-level and wandering gimbal. Received back with no word on what was done even after trying to chat with DJi support to ask (they disconnected me).

I haven't flow it yet and will contact DJI again as it appears as though they took the Gimbal apart. The ribbon cable now makes a crinkling sound when it moves in one direction.

What do you guys think?

Started a chat with DJi support. They asked for the video link above. I sent it. Few minutes later without a response they ended the chat session. Unbelievable.

Finally was able to reach DJi support about this on the phone. The wait time was not that bad actually but the first 3 calls I was hung up on while waiting on hold. The 4th call only took 2-3 minutes to get a live person.

I explained the noise above in the video to the representative and if you can believe it she asked me to do a gimbal calibration within the Go app? Unbelievable. I finally convinced her this issue happened during whatever repair DJi did for the first RMA (remember they couldn't tell me what was done then, still have no idea). So 2nd RMA and off goes the P3P again to DJi. When I get this P3P back repaired and in 100% condition it's going to be sold.

thanks for the info!! great video!!! I've also had to have some repair on my Phantom 3 pro..
I kinda went into some brush with my Phantom 3 pro. No real damage but kept getting MC DATA ERROR and was not able to calibrate anything. So dropped it off for repair and 2 days later I get the bill. WHOA!!! This part 33 Center Boar and MC was $399 alone. Whatever that is. Might just buy a new one. Does that seem about right on price??

1 x UAV DRONE PEAK PERFORMANCE REPAIR & DIAGNOSIS - 1 HOUR for $85.00 USD each
1 x Phantom 3 – Part33 ESC Center Board & MC for $399.00 USD each

Subtotal: $484.00 USD
State Tax: $39.93 USD
Shipping: $18.25 USD

Amount due: $542.18 USD

Mine was 562usd with new esc v2 and gimbal repair.. Thy gave me 10% discount after few sent emails about how poor i am.. Haha

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1445491947.022487.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1445491962.239169.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj