DJI Repair

Reaction score
I received my P3P back from repair this week. I finally got to open it up this weekend to go fly it. I noticed the the controller is not the controller I sent in with the P3P. In fact it is a different model. I am very disappointed that the controller I received was dirty, and well used. The rubber parts have wear on them. This is obviously a seasoned used controller. The controller I sent in was virtually new. As I take care of my $1300 purchases. I was not looking to get a controller back that was in worse condition than the one I sent in. Why was the controller I sent in not repaired and returned. I am looking to have this rectified, do you think DJI is going to do anything about it? This was under warranty and covered 100% as a DJI issue. Why the old controller?

What was your warranty issue? Maybe it was related to the transmitter..

Firmware would not update on controller, but I don't want an old used controller when I just bought a new P3P.

I would say they would take care of it. However, I had to mention going to court less then a year ago to get some of my stuff returned. They said they disposed of my stuff weeks prior. But it someone showed up and was returned to me with ZERO packing in the box. Not sure how they get away with shipping like that, but they did.

So did you have a GL300A or GL300B transmitter?

Btw, they will probably try and say you will need to send both the R/C and A/C back saying it is programmed to each other as will the next new need to be, only to try and discourage you to send it all back. You should be able to update it yourself.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers