DJI Repair Turnaround time - Fast! 10 days!

Reaction score
My P3A developed a crack within the right rear arm screw that was causing it to fly like crap when it accelerated. I was not looking forward to an 8 week turnaround, but sent it in anyway.

I mailed my P3A on 09/28 (Monday). DJI received it on 09/29 (Tuesday). They emailed me acknowledging they received it on 10/01 (Thursday).

To my surprise I got another email on the 10/07 (Wednesday) saying it has been repaired and shipped via FedEx back to me. It showed up on my door today, Thursday, 10/08.

So a total of 10 days, counting the weekend and shipping both ways.

Crazy fast.... And Free under warranty!

Edit: Wanted to add that I am located in Southern California, USA.

Last edited:
Good to hear, glad you got your bird back in quick time. Looks like DJI are upping there game.

Dji has been lying to me then.. Thy said thy hv a chinese holiday on oct1-7 so.. Im windering how u got urs so quick. I sent mine 26th sept and still no analysis or quote.

Dji has been lying to me then.. Thy said thy hv a chinese holiday on oct1-7 so.. Im windering how u got urs so quick. I sent mine 26th sept and still no analysis or quote.

His was probably in a different country i.e USA or somewhere is Europe

Since he was with in driving distance they took care of his aircraft right away.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31