Dji repair service

Reaction score
May I Share my experiences with the dji repair service I am very pleased with the outcome I crashed my p3 professional into a tree and damaged the ribbon cable trying to do the repairs myself I messed up the board on the camera. I sent the unit to dji in Carson California for Repairs
After six weeks I got a reply telling me the cost would be $371 dji confirmed my payment. 2 days later dji notified me as a courtesy they will send me a new unit ASAP and thank me for my patience I must say I've never experienced this kind of service before and dji has won me over as a lifelong customer.
Gotdonkeys

Reactions: rowdyjim
Best to contact them by landline direct to technical support.

May I Share my experiences with the dji repair service I am very pleased with the outcome I crashed my p3 professional into a tree and damaged the ribbon cable trying to do the repairs myself I messed up the board on the camera. I sent the unit to dji in Carson California for Repairs
After six weeks I got a reply telling me the cost would be $371 dji confirmed my payment. 2 days later dji notified me as a courtesy they will send me a new unit ASAP and thank me for my patience I must say I've never experienced this kind of service before and dji has won me over as a lifelong customer.
Gotdonkeys
You must be the first really happy Customer.You should get an award or something : p

Reactions: Australis5
I also had same experience this week. after 5 weeks got a repair invoice to fix gimbal arm and landing skid $175. I thought that was fair enough.( it was my fault). after paying for repairs with paypal I also received the email saying as a courtesy they are sending me a new phantom and included fedex tracking # if it makes here by the sept 15 that will be 6 weeks. I must say after reading all the horror stories I was prepared for a lot higher repair bill and no drone till prob October. the Ca repair facility must be getting better.

:) Great news in both cases.

The only thing I see different in these cases is you admitted liability.
Maybe it's those trying to get repairs under warranty that have a less favourable experience.

That may be the case I definitely said it was my fault from day one and I thought the Repair wear a very reasonable price I've got a FedEx tracking number should be here by Monday

Well I have read these stories about how so many people have had some really bad experiences with DJI service. I personally have three phantom 3 quad copters and the latest being a new phantom 3 standard. Me and three of my friend purchased the 3 standard at the same time. After getting my friends units up and going I updated the latest firmware on the one I had and took it out to fly. Right away I could see there was a problem with mine. It either a bad motor, bad compass, or a bad GPS board and the unit would not hold position making it very unsafe to fly. I contacted DJI via email expecting the worse after reading all the negative post about the after purchase service. I advised them I just purchased it and explained to them what it was doing. I advised them I did not want a refund that wanted my drone and I would rather have it repaired. right away they apologized for the experience I was having and sent me a shipping label to send it in for repairs. Before I could get it packaged up to send in they sent me another shipping label and advised me they were going to send me a new unit for me to use the second label to send it in for an exchange. I knew I had an option to request an exchange but made t clear to them I would be just as happy to have mine repaired as long as the end results were the same which is having a unit the functioned like it suppose to. I am currently waiting on the new drone to arrive but have to say I am well pleased with the service that I have received from DJI and will continue doing business with them.

Reactions: Jeff watson
Well I have read these stories about how so many people have had some really bad experiences with DJI service. I personally have three phantom 3 quad copters and the latest being a new phantom 3 standard. Me and three of my friend purchased the 3 standard at the same time. After getting my friends units up and going I updated the latest firmware on the one I had and took it out to fly. Right away I could see there was a problem with mine. It either a bad motor, bad compass, or a bad GPS board and the unit would not hold position making it very unsafe to fly. I contacted DJI via email expecting the worse after reading all the negative post about the after purchase service. I advised them I just purchased it and explained to them what it was doing. I advised them I did not want a refund that wanted my drone and I would rather have it repaired. right away they apologized for the experience I was having and sent me a shipping label to send it in for repairs. Before I could get it packaged up to send in they sent me another shipping label and advised me they were going to send me a new unit for me to use the second label to send it in for an exchange. I knew I had an option to request an exchange but made t clear to them I would be just as happy to have mine repaired as long as the end results were the same which is having a unit the functioned like it suppose to. I am currently waiting on the new drone to arrive but have to say I am well pleased with the service that I have received from DJI and will continue doing business with them.

I recently crashed my P3P and DJIs service was excellent! Fair pricing and quick turn around, couldn't ask for much more. I had heard a lot negative things about DJIs service in the past but it seems as though they have improved immensely.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj