DJI Releases New Firmware V1.2.10 For Phantom 3 4K

Reaction score
The latest Phantom 3 4K firmware v1.2.10 has been released. Please use the DJI GO app to update your firmware.

Overview

1. All-in-One Firmware Version: V1.2.10

2. DJI GO app iOS Version: v2.5.1

3. DJI GO app Android Version: v2.5.1

What’s New

1. Improved battery reliability when using the aircraft in cold conditions.

2. Optimized battery management.

3. Optimized camera stability.

Notice

1. You are advised to update all your Intelligent Flight Batteries with this All-in-One firmware. For details on how to update the batteries, refer to How to Update the Firmware on the product page.

2. Aircraft parameters in the DJI GO app, including the altitude and distance limits, gain values, and failsafe RTH altitude, will be restored to their default values after the update. Re-configure the parameters if necessary.

3. DO NOT turn off the remote controller or exit DJI GO app during the update process.

Last edited:
Wanted to fly my Phantom 3 Advanced using a Galaxy TAB A. Another source gave a long list of compatible tablets both Apple and Android. This one was included in the list. It cant install DJI Go or DJI Pilot. It says that the device is not compatible. But it is on the list It will install DJI Lightbridge. My IPAD 2 running on IOS 9 will install DJI Go. --- What do I do know -- Start up with my IPad 2 ( It is version 2 not IPad Air) -- Start up with light bridge on the Galaxy. The money I have outlaid . Now I will have to buy either another IPad or another Tablet. More money. I feel like I should sell the lot and take up Knitting.

The latest Phantom 3 4K firmware v1.2.10 has been released. Download the firmware update package from the product page on the official DJI website Phantom 3 4K - Specs, FAQ, Tutorials, Downloads and DJI GO | DJI.

Overview

What’s New

Notice

1. You are advised to update all your Intelligent Flight Batteries with this All-in-One firmware. For details on how to update the batteries, refer to How to Update the Firmware on the product page.

2. Aircraft parameters in the DJI GO app, including the altitude and distance limits, gain values, and failsafe RTH altitude, will be restored to their default values after the update. Re-configure the parameters if necessary.

3. DO NOT turn off the remote controller or exit DJI GO app during the update process.
The latest Phantom 3 4K firmware v1.2.10 has been released. Download the firmware update package from the product page on the official DJI website Phantom 3 4K - Specs, FAQ, Tutorials, Downloads and DJI GO | DJI.

Overview

What’s New

Notice

Another update already?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik