DJI Releases New Firmware for the Phantom 3 Standard

Reaction score
A new firmware update (V1.2.0040) is now available for the Phantom 3 Standard. Please download and update your Phantom 3 Standard via the DJI GO app.
Overview:
1. All-in-One Firmware Updated to:v1.2.0040

Bug Fixes:
1. Reduced purple fringing for RAW photos taken in HDR mode.
2. Fixed issue of abnormal aircraft movement in Follow Me mode whenever the mobile device GPS signal is weak.

Notes:
The remote controller’s firmware will be updated in this release. Ensure the remote controller is powered on and that your mobile device does not enter screen lock mode during the update.

Hi!!! I'm new here. I saw the new firmware but when start the app didn't find where to downloaded and then install it. Thanks for your help.

Turn on your Remote Control, turn on the Phantom, connect to Phantom through wifi settings on your iPhone, iPad, or wherever you have the DJI App. Open DJI App. On one of the screens on the DJI App, I think the home screen, there is an upgrade banner across the top of the app. Then follow the directions.

I just did the new firmware update. Why can't I change the maximum flight altitude to 500m?

That would suck if they just capped it at 120m. Just looked at the specs on line and it now says 120m is the max altitude. Don't remember if it said that or 500m before.

Can anyone confirm this? Maybe the update changed the settings to factory settings?

Can anyone confirm this? Maybe the update changed the settings to factory settings?
Am downloading now and will tell ya in a few .

It takes it's time :rolleyes:
unpatient_animated_avatar_100x100_49421.gif

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues