DJI Refer a friend program

Reaction score
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has been able to collect a reward from the DJI refer a friend program.

Unfortunately I am having to take legal measures to get them to honor my properly placed and documented friend referrals that I have referred who purchased their Phantom's directly from DJI.

It seems that they are either very incompetent or just outright committing fraud so BUYER BEWARE, reconsider buying anything direct from DJI. Matter of fact, I would be careful buying anything from DJI until they figure out how to operate any customer support because as it is today, it is nearly non existent.

Regards,

John P.

johnp44 said:
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has been able to collect a reward from the DJI refer a friend program.

Unfortunately I am having to take legal measures to get them to honor my properly placed and documented friend referrals that I have referred who purchased their Phantom's directly from DJI.

It seems that they are either very incompetent or just outright committing fraud so BUYER BEWARE, reconsider buying anything direct from DJI. Matter of fact, I would be careful buying anything from DJI until they figure out how to operate any customer support because as it is today, it is nearly non existent.

Regards,

John P.

How does the program work. What do you get for a referral. ?

Did your friend use your referral link or just go straight to DJI?

johnp44 said:
Hi all,

Regards,

John P.

I don't think it will pay to have a lawyer get your $77 back.

Woods said:
johnp44 said:
Hi all,

Regards,

John P.

I don't think it will pay to have a lawyer get your $77 back.
Lol no kidding. With some of the problems with these things not getting my 77 dollars would be the least of my worries.

HI all,

Thx for the replies.

1. Yes they did use the link provided on the DJI refer a friend website.

2. I am not using a lawyer, I am a para legal and have filed complaints with our State Attorneys Office for fraud and internet fraud. I have also initiated complaints with many consumer protection agencies.

DJI has proven to me that the Chinese are just as crooked as any US company. They will pay until the day I die with their arrogance and/or incompetence. It isn't so much the battery, it's the way the morons in their sales handled my inquiry as to how to claim my battery. They not only reneged on that, they took away the credits that I had already earned.

Actually it is quite fun costing DJI sales. So far I estimate that I have cost them over $20k in sales and I really haven't even tried hard YET. I find myself enjoying the fact they feel they are saving the cost of a battery. They may win the fight but I PROMISE, they are losing the war. They better hope that I don't live a long time!

Lol! The Chinese are "just as crooked as any US company"?? Seriously?? No. They're communists!! Lmao! Best file that suit directly with the Chinese government!! Lol! Maybe a claim with the BBB?? [WINKING FACE]

How did you come up with the $20K. ?
Most large successful companies are run by the crooked. There is no country immune to that for sure.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik