DJI RC signal protocol

Reaction score
Hi,

Can anyone give me any idea where to find even a little information about DJI Inspiron 1(2) or Phantom 4 remote control signal parameters as well as for binary package (frame) format after the demodulation process?
- Modulation - It's 100% sure DJI uses OFDM modulation scheme but what is the baud rate of the transmission as well as of the sub-channels? According to the oscillogram it should be QAM but I'm not sure if 16,32 or 64QAM. Whait is the number all sub-channels? What should be the mapping bit pattern after their demodulation?
- Interleaver - Is there interleaving scheme and what is the number of coded bits per sub-channel?
- FEC - constraint length, code generator polynomials, hard or soft decision type
- Binary packet format - preamble, drone address or ID, frame length, payload, CRC,...

upload_2017-11-21_15-13-29.png

It will be highly appreciated if someone shares info about these sub-algorithms.

Thanks,

Ivan

Hmmm.....I have seen this before, and for those of us who do not have access to such information, or the spectrum analyzers to obtain such information we would not reveal it if we had it......from my prospective consider this an ignore and block.....This is not the way to go about it........

The implications of distributed symmetries have been far-reaching and pervasive. After years of practical research into 16 bit architectures, we validate the simulation of operating systems. Nevertheless, an essential issue is the refinement of modular symmetries. Contrarily, DHCP alone will not able to fulfill the need for access points
Concurrent systems are particularly structured when it comes to reliable communication. This result at first glance seems unexpected but fell in line with our expectations. Existing autonomous and amphibious frameworks use the Ethernet to prevent extreme programming. Manage visualizes systems. Thus, we see no reason not to use stochastic archetypes to explore the Ethernet.

Here, we disconfirm not only that suffix trees and semaphores are largely incompatible, but that the same is true for RAID. it should be noted that Manage prevents e-business. Furthermore, the basic tenet of this solution is the extensive unification of Boolean logic and expert systems. Of course, this is not always the case. Indeed, local-area networks and the Ethernet have a long history of synchronizing in this manner. Though similar frameworks harness encrypted communication, we accomplish this goal without constructing A* search.

To our knowledge, our work in this marks the first algorithm simulated specifically for homogeneous information. Without a doubt, we view cryptoanalysis as following a cycle of four phases: refinement, provision, provision, and analysis. Indeed, interrupts and erasure coding have a long history of colluding in this manner. Such a claim at first glance seems perverse but has ample historical precedence. For example, many algorithms explore psychoacoustic symmetries. Although conventional wisdom states that this obstacle is continuously surmounted by the theoretical unification of Internet QoS and the memory bus, we believe that a different method is necessary. This combination of properties has not yet been emulated in previous work.

Hope this helps!

@AirMan05446 ........ Just informational to you, and that is all. As you know any form of "Hacking" is frowned upon in these forums. I personally saw this, and being the fact it was in great detail and by a "Just joined today" user, I took this that way and reported the post. This by no means is in reflection to your answer to this post as it was done before you posted. I will say this however, you seem to be very articulate in your wording, to the point that it is most difficult to comprehend without reading 4 to 5 times and then again. I am by no means a physicist or a doctorate, but in simple layman's terms, it was, shall I say, technical rhetoric. Don't take offense to that remark, it was quite good actually. Just much more than even the most educated user could decipher in a quick read.......;)

@AirMan05446 ........ Just informational to you, and that is all. As you know any form of "Hacking" is frowned upon in these forums. I personally saw this, and being the fact it was in great detail and by a "Just joined today" user, I took this that way and reported the post. This by no means is in reflection to your answer to this post as it was done before you posted. I will say this however, you seem to be very articulate in your wording, to the point that it is most difficult to comprehend without reading 4 to 5 times and then again. I am by no means a physicist or a doctorate, but in simple layman's terms, it was, shall I say, technical rhetoric. Don't take offense to that remark, it was quite good actually. Just much more than even the most educated user could decipher in a quick read.......;)

LMAO - I used this thing: SCIgen - An Automatic CS Paper Generator

Sorry you had to read that 4-5 times. :)

4 - 5 times! For me all this is like trying to understand my wife at times. With my drone as with my dear wife even if I don't always understand the communication protocols I still love them.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1