Dji props question

Reaction score
So the other day flying I nicked a branch (twig) and it scraped a prob. The bird started to get a slight vibration hovering . Okay no big deal . Put on my spare pair and all is good. So I ordered 3 sets on Amazon because of the convenience of prime shipping . It said authentic all over it and we're only 3 cents cheaper than dji website so I was not trying to penny pinch. But I noticed that they have metal hubs and they are not as firm as the ones that came with the craft . But the packaging looks legit . Can someone look at the pics and tell me if they sent me fakes? I will initiate a return if they are fake .

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Reaction score
I bought these same props a while back on Amazon. When I opened them up, I immediately noticed the hubs were metal. The OEM P3 hubs are composite, which reduces the chance of a spin off. Needless to say, I was pretty pissed. I sent them back and got a full refund.

Reaction score
Yea I was not too happy either . Luckily I was not waiting to fly upon receiving these . So off to Amazon they go and future orders will be through dji . Talk about a bad order, ordered a blue multi charger ( there are many different manufacturers) and it was DOA . Any suggestions for a good multi battery charger?

Reaction score
So the other day flying I nicked a branch (twig) and it scraped a prob. The bird started to get a slight vibration hovering . Okay no big deal . Put on my spare pair and all is good. So I ordered 3 sets on Amazon because of the convenience of prime shipping . It said authentic all over it and we're only 3 cents cheaper than dji website so I was not trying to penny pinch. But I noticed that they have metal hubs and they are not as firm as the ones that came with the craft . But the packaging looks legit . Can someone look at the pics and tell me if they sent me fakes? I will initiate a return if they are fake .

I fly my P3P with P2 metal-hubbed props all the time. Yes, I fully understand that composite hubs are cheap enough when compared with the total cost of the drone and I know it's totally my own risk. I'm not worried about warranty either. My metal-hubbed props screw on even more firmly for the full length of the hub-thread than composites using this method and there's no risk of the internal composite thread stripping. Here's how I do it:-
Are these props compatible with the P3?

Reactions: Mark The Droner

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phantom Flyer 2019