DJI props and 0-XOXO props

Reaction score
I have a P1 that has a Walkera G3D gimbal and Multistar 4000 ma battery and Gopro camera. I bought a set of DJI 9450 props as I have heard they work better with the extra weight . They did. I had a tip over one day in my gravel drive chipping the props. I ordered same props from same seller and came in same package. I was just getting ready to fly and as I was checking props, I noticed 2 are DJI and 2 are the xoxo props. That's crap. That's not what I ordered. You really have to look close to see the raised lettering on the props. They were the same price both times. I haven't had any problems flying but this bugs me. I only buy OEM props....so I thought. Always take a good look at what you get.

Reactions: flpholt
I had mentioned this a while back that one of my 9450 props ......if I tried to tighten the prop too much by hand to the motor...the hub with threads would spin in the prop although it took effort to do this. I just checked...it was the xoxo prop. It flies fine though.

I have a P1 that has a Walkera G3D gimbal and Multistar 4000 ma battery and Gopro camera. I bought a set of DJI 9450 props as I have heard they work better with the extra weight . They did. I had a tip over one day in my gravel drive chipping the props. I ordered same props from same seller and came in same package. I was just getting ready to fly and as I was checking props, I noticed 2 are DJI and 2 are the xoxo props. That's crap. That's not what I ordered. You really have to look close to see the raised lettering on the props. They were the same price both times. I haven't had any problems flying but this bugs me. I only buy OEM props....so I thought. Always take a good look at what you get.

if you use the xoxox make sure you balance them

every one I have seen is way off balance.
DJI are usually fine..

I suspect the xoxo are factory rejects from dji and just sold as generic .....

Reactions: 185EZ
In my opinion, the two things you always want to be OEM are props & batteries.
The XOXO props have always gotten bad reviews since the P2 days.

Reactions: Fat Daddy
Here's the odd thing. I only have 2 props that have the xoxo thing. One silver, one black as that's how they come in the package. I have only ordered these props twice. Each time was two pairs. So one of the orders had an OEM pair and the second pair were non DJI. I can't find my receipt although when I ordered the second set of 4 props, I ordered from same vender. They may sell both. Not sure. I doubt it was intentional on their part. I looked this morning on ebay in my history to try and figure where I got these. No luck but I did find a bunch of ads selling a large amount of props really cheap. I'm sure not OEM.

I just spent the last hour looking for OEM 9450 props for Phantom 2. So many of the ads are very deceptive. I finally found 2 pairs ...with metal hubs Part # 13 for $15 on Amazon. Prime from Rotorlogic. Are they a good company? . .

I just spent the last hour looking for OEM 9450 props for Phantom 2. So many of the ads are very deceptive. I finally found 2 pairs ...with metal hubs Part # 13 for $15 on Amazon. Prime from Rotorlogic. Are they a good company? . .
I have gotten stuff from them Monte and they were straight up with me on what I ordered but they were not props .
I would order from them again .

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl