Dji pilot or litchi

Reaction score
Just wanted to see what everyone think about litchy since this community is so great.
What so you use?
Why?
You think 30$(Canadian pesos) is fair?
Do you get 30$ more thrn dji pilot?
Any issue with any of those software?
Any other apps you use?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Just wanted to see what everyone think about litchy since this community is so great.
What so you use?
Why?
You think 30$(Canadian pesos) is fair?
Do you get 30$ more thrn dji pilot?
Any issue with any of those software?
Any other apps you use?
DJI Pilot was replaced by DJI Go more than a year ago.
DJI Go is a great app and is all that many flyers need.
It does everything quite well.
Litchi is very good too and adds some extra features. People use it particularly for waypoint flying which it does better than DJI Go.
If you are new to the Phantom, stick with Go at first and learn how it works properly.
Then if you want the additional features, add Litchi to your collection.

Reactions: cfd701
Yes sorry haha my mistake.Yes I will put alot of time and dji go before spending any amount on apps or some of the mods possible thank you for you advise!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using PhantomPilots mobile app

The Go app gets a minor facelift about every couple of months.
So in keeping update with it, you never know what goodies may have been included within. As they don't feel it necessary to tell us, the loyal customers what all it may entail. Take your chances.

RedHotPoker

Before I go further, I have to say, good piloting takes precedence over anything. Regarding your Litchi question, it really depends on how you plan to use your ac. As for me, I have both apps but have been using Litchi more now than GO. As others mentioned, Litchi saves time by planning your missions ahead of time through waypoints. I think this is what most people buy it for. With GO you have to fly to each WP and record first. Controlling the ac while getting the shot you need takes a lot of experience and practice. In my case, I want to save time and would rather plan my mission and let Litchi do the rest. Saves battery usage as well. I do fly on P mode for some easy shots. Can I get out of trouble by flying ATTI? I hope so. Hasn't happened yet but I've been practicing. Right now, I wouldn't be able to get some shots right without Litchi. In the future, with more experience, I'm sure I'll be able to. Since I want to make movies now, I am trusting Litchi. However I always have my finger on that P/A/F button just in case there is trouble. So far so good. If all you want is to fly your ac and just have fun, you don't need Litchi. GO is plenty capable. Save your $30 until you want to make great looking movies.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic