DJI Pilot flight logs

Reaction score
Wondering how much space is taken up by the flight logs. These logs are super cool and I like this feature but the level of detail on the flight records makes me wonder if after some time it will become ginormous.

Newbie question. How do I access or print the flight logs?
I'm still learning all of this but I'll tell you what I know.

In the DJI App go to User Center. Click the middle icon at the bottom that looks like a paper airplane. There are all your flights.

If you click the cloud at the top right it will synchronize. Now "where" it synchronizes to, I'm still looking. But the app is very cool. If you figure out where is synchronizes to I bet that's where to print flight logs from.

In the DJI App go to User Center. Click the middle icon at the bottom that looks like a paper airplane. There are all your flights.

If you click the cloud at the top right it will synchronize. Now "where" it synchronizes to, I'm still looking. But the app is very cool. If you figure out where is synchronizes to I bet that's where to print flight logs from.

Next go in your device and search for the folder DJI/dji.pilot/Flight Record. Scan for the file you want and save it to whatever folder on your pc. Next go to djilogs.com and select Upload. Search your pc for the folder you placed the file in and highlight the file and select Open. The log converter will place 3 converted files. Select the Comprehensive file and save it to a folder you have labeled CSV. You now have the best and most details on your flight.

Let me know if you need any additional info.

Thank you!

Next go in your device and search for the folder DJI/dji.pilot/Flight Record. Scan for the file you want and save it to whatever folder on your pc. Next go to djilogs.com and select Upload. Search your pc for the folder you placed the file in and highlight the file and select Open. The log converter will place 3 converted files. Select the Comprehensive file and save it to a folder you have labeled CSV. You now have the best and most details on your flight.

I found the txt files but they have strange file names, such as 7-30-55, 3-5-34, etc.....

The number that is confusing you is the time of the day shown in 24hr time.

Edit: should appear something like this: DJIFlightRecord_2015-07-16_[14-44-06].txt
And after going through the djilogs.com convertor it would look like this:
DJIFlightRecord_2015-07-16_[14-44-06].txt.Comprehensive.csv

Last edited:
The number that is confusing you is the time of the day shown in 24hr time.

Edit: should appear something like this: DJIFlightRecord_2015-07-16_[14-44-06].txt
And after going through the djilogs.com convertor it would look like this:
DJIFlightRecord_2015-07-16_[14-44-06].txt.Comprehensive.csv
Thank you much!

Thank you much!

If you ask a question and don't get a response send me a conversation and I will help you as much as possible.

I hope others find this info useful. Btw, the next questions generally are those asking how to use the log profile with dashware.

If you ask a question and don't get a response send me a conversation and I will help you as much as possible.

I hope others find this info useful. Btw, the next questions generally are those asking how to use the log profile with dashware.
Thank you, sir. I do get responses, usually smart alecky.

Hello FlyNfrank,

Is the same amount and kind of data available when accessing flight logs through DJI Go app or directly by plugin the aircraft by USB to a PC?

Thanks.

Hello FlyNfrank,

Is the same amount and kind of data available when accessing flight logs through DJI Go app or directly by plugin the aircraft by USB to a PC?

Thanks.

NO...the USB Flight Log's consist of different data. DJI only makes those files available, and has not provided anyway to read them. Some parts of the log's have been hacked which allow us to have some access, but not yet a 100%.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj