DJI Pilot App for P3A

Reaction score
I just bought a new Phantom 3 Advanced and cannot find where to download the Pilot App. I'd appreciate any help that you can give me. I scanned the QR Code but I'm not getting anything but DJI GO. I'm using my Samsung Note 4 running the Marshmallow (V6) Operating System.

You can download DJI GO here.

I just bought a new Phantom 3 Advanced and cannot find where to download the Pilot App. I'd appreciate any help that you can give me. I scanned the QR Code but I'm not getting anything but DJI GO. I'm using my Samsung Note 4 running the Marshmallow (V6) Operating System.
Pilot app is way out of date.
You should be looking for DJI Go
Get on your Samsung, go to the Play Store and search for DJI.
Go will be one of the first things that comes up.

Thanks for the fast reply. I have the DGI GO App direct from DGI. I have to go over it again and find out how it can be used as a Pilot App.

Thanks for the fast reply. I have the DGI GO App direct from DGI. I have to go over it again and find out how it can be used as a Pilot App.

DJI GO is THE pilot app for the phantom 3 and 4 and Inspire.

They renamed it about a year or so ago but it is what you need and is designed to work with the p3

good luck and have fun flying!

DJI GO is THE pilot app for the phantom 3 and 4 and Inspire.

They renamed it about a year or so ago but it is what you need and is designed to work with the p3

good luck and have fun flying!

Newbie here,

My new P3A just arrived, sitting in the box at work waiting for me to get home and get started. Dumb question guys, do I have to pay to download the App from the Apple store to fly the bird?.
Reason I ask is because I see DJI Go - Downloaded it and installed it in my iPhone 6S - but I also see a Dji Pilot App, it says DJI Autopilot App, it costs $29.99 .
Which do I really need to fly my bird?

You'll need to first install DJI GO to register your Phantom. I'd suggest you learn how to use DJI GO before trying third party apps.

Newbie here,

My new P3A just arrived, sitting in the box at work waiting for me to get home and get started. Dumb question guys, do I have to pay to download the App from the Apple store to fly the bird?.
Reason I ask is because I see DJI Go - Downloaded it and installed it in my iPhone 6S - but I also see a Dji Pilot App, it says DJI Autopilot App, it costs $29.99 .
Which do I really need to fly my bird?

as said DJI GO is the DJI app and free and needed to register etc.

the others are 3rd party apps that offer similar yet different features for the phantoms
they are NOT needed but purely optional, AFTER, you get to know what is up with GO

You'll need to first install DJI GO to register your Phantom. I'd suggest you learn how to use DJI GO before trying third party apps.

Last night I opened the box and started going thru everything that is included. My first step was to fully charge the remote controller.

Do I now connect my iPhone 6S to the remote with the iPhone cable and run the DJI Go App?.

I am sorry guys if I am sounding like an idiot or asking dumb questions, this is all new to me. I want to learn as much as I can from all you in this forum.

Do I now connect my iPhone 6S to the remote with the iPhone cable and run the DJI Go App?
Yes. Follow the instructions that came with your Phantom.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20