DJI Phantom1/Zenmuse/GPHero3+Black Settings

Reaction score
Hello, I'm sorry if this has been covered before but I am unable to see it in any searches. I am shooting a huge beach house property this week. I have shot in 1080 60fps no protune but was curious if I should shoot in Protune and/or at 2.7K. I am worried about turn out of footage. I like 1080/60 but would like to have some post control with protune. I will be shooting into a sunset and I think It would be nice to have the latitude in post. I will be happy to follow a previous post(s) if someone has the link(s). Thank you.

I shoot in 2.7k Protune and I love the results. It's sharp, it give's me more room to do post stabilization if needed, and of course it gives you the flat color profile that is excellent for doing your own color grade. I posted it in the Video section recently but I have a new video I put together of some of my footage, all of which was shot in 2.7k Protune 24FPS. You can check it out here:

https://vimeo.com/95304220

Thank you both for the great information. Auston that was Awesome. Couple of things. I'm assuming you are flying backwards as to avoid light refractions from DJI blades in the sun? Are you on tall rooftops? When you launch/fly? How in the world are you flying over vast bridges and rivers? Not worried about interference? Also shooting in 24p looses your slo mo capabilities doesn't it? Thanks for the help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31