DJI Phantom + Zenmuse H3-2D + HERO3 hard to land and fly

Reaction score
Hello,

well I just buy my Zenmuse H3-D2 and set all and when I put camera on all looks so heavy and I have problems with landing...I can not even make Phantom to be still in air, it constantly lowered down and it is very hard to manipulate, so can anyone tell me some advice because I'm new one in all this and is this normal?

Regards,
Elvir

OI Photography said:
Did you recalibrate the IMU and then the compass after doing the installation?

Well yes, and "problem" that I have is that when I go down it is hard to stop Phantom...it look heavy and if I don't use to go up it just going down...it is very hart that you need constantly go little bit up to have same level .

Is the red light flashing on the back when this happens? It's possible your NAZA isn't calibrated with the battery, and it's triggering the auto-land function too early.

OI Photography said:
Is the red light flashing on the back when this happens? It's possible your NAZA isn't calibrated with the battery, and it's triggering the auto-land function too early.

Well, no, tonight I get information that I need to try with gains special with Vertical because Phantom now have weight about 1000g, so tomorrow I will try that to change from default 100% to 130% and see how is situation.

I seen a video where a guy had a chart on weight and what your gains should be at for what you add on, I just can't seem to find that video on youtube again and would like to know if anyone has this info? I never had to change them but then again I never added anything on mine except a FPV with a tiny cam and transmitter but wouldn't mined knowing for future purposes.

Seems problem is with Vertical gain...I try few times with differents set like 110%, 160%, 190% 210% and when I put 240% it look like Phantom stay still in the air, but maybe just a little bit folding down.

Solved ;) on my Phantom I use Graupner E-Prop 8x5 and I just change it with default Phantom's and now all work fine...I supposed that with Graupner E-Prop 8x5 everything will work better because I get suggest, but...thank you all on advices since I'm new in all this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers