DJI Phantom Vision crashed - camera is loose

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am using DJI phantom 2 vision. Last flight I had some battery connection problems. I got the info on the screen: Battery connection problem, fly safe. Suddenly phantom just flipped upside down and just felt down. Looked like one of the motors of the prop stopped. After the crash the camera went apart from the drone, and when I try to put it back together I see that on one side the part is missing/has been broken? Can you have a look at this picture and help me how is it connected normally? Is there some part missing or the plastic part has been ripped away?

Attachments

• camera1.jpg
    camera1.jpg
    276.4 KB · Views: 688
Looks like you are missing
1) servo screw
2) plastic servo adapter

These parts are not avail, please post on classifieds,
maybe someone has a broken, or parted out camera,
and will provide you the parts at a decent price?

Sorry to hear you crashed, hopefully, our friends
Here can help you out!

Take care, fly safe!

I believe that is only the upper bracket, that
The anti-jello balls, attatch to.

Take care, Fly safe!

You might try tower hobbies, maybe they have
The plastic piece, as for the screw, ACE HARDWARE!

Good luck!

I bought that same pack not long ago and it doesn't have what ya need .
Where ya at being it don't say under ya name ?
You can get the plastic servo piece from shapeways and the screw as Jerry said .

IF you cant find a replacement for that plastic bushing that goes over the gear there is a really neat product called insta-morph That you can use to make a new one. Tho its about $12 for a 9oz bag But Its some awesome stuff and has lots of uses. its basicly a low temp melting plastic that has the consistancy of nylon when its hard. You put some of the beads in some 140 degree F water and it melts and you can shape it by hand like soft wax. It also takes shapes very well when pressed in to things and dont stick to any thing to well. It can also be cut. drilled or sanded when hard very easily. But you can take a tiny pea size pcs of it and can just put the camera in the bracket and hold it so the gear is centered right and then press some insta morph around it threw the hole that the bushing normally sits in. and if you press it in hard enough it will conform around the gears teeth and make the right shape you need. Then let it cool so it hardens. Then you can get a replacment tiny screw and just screw the screw right threw the center to hold it in place. Tho I dont know exactly what size the screw is. its super tiny and one one I replaired that the hole in the gear was stripped out. I was able to use a spare screw for an esc and that was slightly bigger and I was able to screw it in and its threads were able to grab in to the brass. and worked better then the orignals seem to ever hold in to that hole.

Reactions: crashnislandn

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31