DJI Phantom V1.5 with 3X-3D Gimbal

Reaction score
did anybody here will share the total weight dji phantom with gimbal And Fpv gear?

phantom2.jpg

mine :
-DJI Phantom V1.1.1 upgrade with P2 shell
-3D Print Battery Door
-DJI iosd mini
-DJI PMU nazaV2
-DJI 9 inch standard vision props
-Immersion RC 600mw video transmitter + Pilot HD fpv cam
-3Axis GLB gimbal (black)
-Gopro 3+Black
-3S 5000mAh Lipo (Turnigy)
-Lipo buzzer
-large landing skid

weight about 1470gr

Flight time with this setup +- (about) 16-18 minutes
*Direct after landing lipo meter show 10.8volt

cheers

Indra

You pretty much have the EXACT same setup i want to have/will end up with. Im still in the stock shell and stock p1.1.1 board. Also im just on a 200mw Fat Shark FPV setup right now but I am THRILLED that you are getting those flight times. This tells me that once i get my phantom all tricked out like I want it that I will have flight times where i want to be also. Anything you would do different? Any tips on the swap to the P2 shell? I will still probably fly via the gopro instead of the Fat Shark camera but other than that its exactly where im going with mine.

chuddly said:
You pretty much have the EXACT same setup i want to have/will end up with. Im still in the stock shell and stock p1.1.1 board. Also im just on a 200mw Fat Shark FPV setup right now but I am THRILLED that you are getting those flight times. This tells me that once i get my phantom all tricked out like I want it that I will have flight times where i want to be also. Anything you would do different? Any tips on the swap to the P2 shell? I will still probably fly via the gopro instead of the Fat Shark camera but other than that its exactly where im going with mine.

hey .. im also still use standard board from P1 V1.1.1
I install the PMU v2 because of iosd mini ..
the gimbal im using is thirdparty (3Axis gimbal) from Goodluckbuy

I also change the receiver with Futaba S-Bus

* is very easy to swap the shell to P2 shell you dont have playing with solder iron. even the top shell of P1 can fit on botom shell of P2. thats mean you dont have to open your GPS module.

the led im using is also the original led from P1 with extend cable pin.

cheers

Indra

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4