Dji Phantom used for music video.

Reaction score
Music video I directed and filmed using DJI Phantom. I used it for aerial scenes, as a dolly and crane. Let me know what you guys think? [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uJC3TzS7fk[/youtube]

Tyrohne said:
Is it now okay to say n---er? Content wise I'd give it a 2 but if you want constructive criticism on the video itself:

I thought you were a little repetitive in your shots, and the set was trashy. If you were going for squalor, I would have amped it up a bit but I think you could have stuck all the extra stuff around back (buckets, wood, bbq grills). I would have spent a half an hour picking up the set at least.

You could have lit better, the guy to the right of the singer was in shadow and squinting when he wasn't. Slider and/or some jib shots would have gone a long way to overcoming the repetition.

On a posititve note, you did a pretty good job of synching up audio.

Hahaha.
Seems the whole gestalt of the video and the song just flew over your head like an out of control phantom...LOL.

Tyrohne said:
Is it now okay to say n---er? Content wise I'd give it a 2 but if you want constructive criticism on the video itself:

I thought you were a little repetitive in your shots, and the set was trashy. If you were going for squalor, I would have amped it up a bit but I think you could have stuck all the extra stuff around back (buckets, wood, bbq grills). I would have spent a half an hour picking up the set at least.

You could have lit better, the guy to the right of the singer was in shadow and squinting when he wasn't. Slider and/or some jib shots would have gone a long way to overcoming the repetition.

On a posititve note, you did a pretty good job of synching up audio.
I argued with the guy for almost a hour about that stupid scenery but hey $$$ is $$$ so at times you got to give the customers what they want. Besides his budget was on the lowest of low side. I got paid $500 for 1 1/2 hrs of filming and 1 hr of editing. Purchased a Fatshark and had change in my pocket off this short video…lol

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic