DJI Phantom TX Not Powering

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

First post but have been flying for a few months and love this forum. I recently ran into an issue with my stock DJI Phantom TX. I purchased a new gimbal from GoodLuckBuy (took forever to get here) and when I installed it everything worked great.

I went to install my pitch lever and while testing it (rotating and the gimbal was properly responding), the power cut out on my TX. I was testing it with the TX fully assembled, screwed tight, and would have had no way of touching any of the connections, only the small piece that receives the phillips head pitch control lever. I assumed at first it ran out of batteries since I hadn't changed them in a while but after installing new ones, theres still NO RED LIGHT when turning on the Phantom!

I am at a total loss for what could cause this. I have taken it apart to see if anything looks wrong but everything appears fully intact. I cannot get it to power on for the life of me.

Anyone have any ideas or does it look like I should go straight for ordering a new one? Thanks in advance for any help.

One more thing. I see that there is a fuse on the board next to the pitch control receiving end. Any idea what type of fuse this is so I can try another?

Thanks!

Since a few hours Im having the exact same problem! I was opening the remote to connect the pitch to my gimbal too
Im so desperate I hope someone knows how to fix this

The fuse was burned!
Ive changed it and it works again.
Its a remote control fault...

Hope this helps

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member