Dji phantom & ryan air

Reaction score
Good evening phantom pilots!
This weekend I will be flying with ryan air to Fuerteventura (canarian islands) but i was wondering if I would get any trouble the German or spanish customs. I am the most worried about the lipo batteries are they allowed on a airplane?
And is the drone alowed in spain because I don't want them to think I am a spy of some kind. last time I also got stopped but that was because of the Screws of my GoPro camera and well they were not very nice...
And I don't want that to happen again.
Thank you :)

Attachments

• foto.JPG
    foto.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 725
I remember my first flight on ryan air---good times.

justinvk66 said:
Good evening phantom pilots!
This weekend I will be flying with ryan air to Fuerteventura (canarian islands) but i was wondering if I would get any trouble the German or spanish customs. I am the most worried about the lipo batteries are they allowed on a airplane?
And is the drone alowed in spain because I don't want them to think I am a spy of some kind. last time I also got stopped but that was because of the Screws of my GoPro camera and well they were not very nice...
And I don't want that to happen again.
Thank you :)

There is a user from spain I think. His user name here is robinb He might know the answers you seek, tell him wedeliver sent ya, (just a little networking going on here)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers