DJI PHANTOM ONE HELP

Reaction score
Ok guys so this friend of a friend bought the phantom and he couldn't figure out how to start it up... 400$ new new flown I got it brand new from him for 200$ I tried reading through the quick start and another guide 32 pages but the one thing I can't figure out is how to tell how much battery I know it's the center light orange flashing when it's not connected . But question 1 what color Or colors should it be when flying with out GPS ? And what color when battery gets low or color ?

Hey Nick, welcome to the forum.

The single led will flash red to indicate low battery. Don't drain it too much or you will kill it dead.

Didn't he get a key to start it with?

Thanks for the welcome and reply !Well the way you start if you know I asunder push in the throttle then down at the same time he just never read the online pfd or zip guide just charged battery...and blades on didn't even take time to see a hobby store or spend 20 m reading the quick start kind of stupid but I got a amazing deal !

Thanks for the welcome and reply !Well the way you start if you know I asunder push in the throttle then down at the same time he just never read the online pfd or zip guide just charged battery...and blades on didn't even take time to see a hobby store or spend 20 m reading the quick start kind of stupid but I got a amazing deal !

You're welcome and I was joking about the key.
It would be a really good idea to do a great deal of reading before you go loose, or crash it.
Advanced IMU Calibration and Compass Calibration are pretty important to do correctly.
Lots of help in my signature.

Haha I feel dumb. . Another question is I have other quads and drones but on the phantom to go forward it's down and backwards up . My others are press forward to go forward and back to go back not the opposite I want to change that.

The light is on the *** end of the bird.
The battery door is the front.

Awww CRAP I knew that.:rolleyes:

Geeze, Ya made me thunk me had it backwards. I got it correct.
The battery door is the front, the light is on the butt.

Thanks Monte

Last edited:
Got it flies alot bbetter hsha. When it's in the aired it flashed orange is that right ? Then towards the end some red when I gun it with orange.

Awww CRAP I knew that.:rolleyes:

Geeze, Ya made me thunk me had it backwards. I got it correct.
The battery door is the front, the light is on the butt.

Thanks Monte
You had it correct. I wasn't correcting you. I was just confirming the *** end has the led which is the rear..

Your sentences are getting more difficult to read.

Flashing red means the battery is getting low.
Continue to fly and it will try to land.
The only way to keep it airborne at that point is to continue to add more throttle.

Continue to add more throttle for too long, with the wrong settings in the NAZA, and you will probably fry your battery.

Yea, Monte, I know. I was talking to Nick. He made me get confused and I was on the phone while trying to think.
:confused: I should have taken the gum out of my mouth. Can't do 3 things at once anymore. :confused:

Maybe you should take the gum out of your mouth... LOL :eek:

Now I had my first real flight a few hours ago and it was orange or yellow looked orange and would flash red. Now it is staying solid green and doesn't flash at all even when battery is getting low it just lowers down because no power obviously. Doesn't make sence I've read everything I might take it in the guy at the shop by me knows all about it. But it's solid green now no low battery warning.

Did you click the link I sent you?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31