DJI Phantom Flight iOS App by beyondthecube.ca

Reaction score
I have just started with this iOS app. I find that the developer is very responsive and continues providing updates and answers to questions.

DJI Phantom Flight (GS/FollowMe/CircleFlights) on the App Store

Is anyone using this iOS app?

image-jpg.31344

Last edited by a moderator:
It says it's for P3's, if yours is a P2 check this site out www.flylitchi.com. This app is for android and has all those functions with poi added in.

Thanks for the tip and link to the android app. I'm using iOS instead.
The DJI phantom flight iOS app originally came out for P2s and P3 is a recent capability. It's supposed to work for both.

I'm using it for pv2+ - although I can't figure out how to use camera controls while on a flight plan

The developer does know it needs better instructions. I communicate with him through his Facebook site and found his answers to be quick and clear. He's willing to answer any question. And he is working on explanations of how to better use this software.

We have an app for the P2V+ that was a proof of concept content first based flight companion. We never released it, but you can see the marketing info on it @ idronedrive.com

If you're interested I can invite you to beta test the app.

We have an app for the P2V+ that was a proof of concept content first based flight companion. We never released it, but you can see the marketing info on it @ idronedrive.com

If you're interested I can invite you to beta test the app.

I'd be interested in testing the app....

I'm looking for something that will let me change the 20% low battery return to home value as well as the 15% low battery critical auto land percentages to higher values.

I just started using app on a pv2+. It's great to be able to use the ground station feature . It's my first time since I bought the drone.

So I'm using DJI Phantom Flight app on the PV2+, is that beta test app better or deferent? I would be interested in testing the app also.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20