dji phantom fc40 lost contact with contoller

Reaction score
Hi guys and gals I am new to this so if this is a dumb question I am sorry.I have about 50 flights under my belt tonight my dji lost its contact with the controller it stop hovered and went into failsafe landed right at my feet. What I did notice was my video from the camera started Langing and getting choppy that when I lost control and it went to failsafe. My question is should I split the shell make sure all wiring is good or is this something that happens and we don't worry and check it on the computer. I brought it home it binded and seem fine.Last thing the back light was blink only green when it came back and landed and no cell tower or anything around other than a jet flew over head about a min before all this started thanks for reading this long post

Was the controller's power light still on? I've heard one story about a guy who was idling and a loose connection in the controller's battery compartment caused the remote to lose power, initiating a return to home, in his kitchen, with the props on.

How far away from you was it when this happened?

Since the control and video on an FC40 are separate systems on different frequencies the only things that should affect both at the same time are range factors (distance, obstructions etc).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers