Dji Phantom error 27

Reaction score
My Phantom blinks a fast yellow constantly,I rebinded and no change,i connected to the pc and i get an error 27 gps not calibrated,or magnetic field interferience.Please calibrate gps again in good condition,I just received this brand new and when i got it home i connected to the computer and there was an update,i did the update and so here i am,Any Ideas please help

Do the advanced calibration in the assistant software. Make sure your computer is in an area as free for magnetic interferance as possible. If you haven't already

Ozzyguy said:
Do the advanced calibration in the assistant software. Make sure your computer is in an area as free for magnetic interferance as possible. If you haven't already[/Thanks For responding to my post oxxyguy,
what calibration should i try ? the imu ? do you know what screen it is on ? Thank you,When i first connected the phantom out of the box i connected it to the assistant software and i did not read(dummy me) there was a warning,Did i upgrade the firmware of the phantom without updating rc control?

krsdj1 said:
Ravecreative said:
are you sure you dont have your failsafe switched on? switch top right switched down?
Thanks for Responding ravecreative,Were is the failsafe switch?

The failsafe switch is the "S1" switch which is the upper right switch.

Ok Ifound out the problem,In the naza software there was a setting off,under the basic tab then the rc tab i changed the receiver type from ppm to d-bus.After i did that everything was fine i calibrated the phantom,went back on the naza software and all was great,went for a successful flight,I just wanted to share thanks for all the help
chris

krsdj1 said:
My Phantom blinks a fast yellow constantly,I rebinded and no change,i connected to the pc and i get an error 27 gps not calibrated,or magnetic field interferience.Please calibrate gps again in good condition,I just received this brand new and when i got it home i connected to the computer and there was an update,i did the update and so here i am,Any Ideas please help

:shock:
This sounds just like the error I got on my P2V, I tried all the calibrations and when I contacted the dealer they told me to send it back. :|
I didn't know what else to do cause I wasn't finding any information so I sent it back.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20