Dji Phantom 4

Reaction score
I hope someone can help me. I recently, last week in fact purchased a Phantom 4. Beautiful machine except that I came in contact with an object and damaged two propellers. In itself this was not a problem because as part of the package I received two sets, so no problem I thought. However on closer examination I found that I had damage one of the propeller fixing adapters connected to the motor. This is a plastic part and obviously very vulnerable. On contacting UK support centre I found that they do not hold spares for this model, I have emailed as many DJI support centres throughout the world and up to now nobody can find the 20 pence part I require to get my £1300 machine back in the air.

Can't believe that after developing such a sophisticated model they cannot support with spares that are obviously required.

Does anyone have any advice for me other than learning to fly better!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

It's quite unbelievable that Dji can manufacture and sell this product without spare part support. I am have to look at 3 d printing to manufacture this essential piece. With no propeller it's really difficult to fly!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I called DJI to see if they would send me the part. Then I would have sent it to you. The rep I spoke to said that until parts appear on their website, they are not available. They suggested to send the copter in. I told them that would be cost prohibitive, when all I needed was a tiny part. What I suggest to try is remove the part (hex driver), put it in an envelope, and mail it in with your return info. You might get lucky, and get a replacement. Or, call them and get an authorization to send just that part for possible warranty. The phone number is 818-235-0789.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik