DJI Phantom 4 Unboxing and First Impressions

Reaction score
Hey guys. My Phantom 4 arrived this morning and I found a little time to unbox it and provide my initial impressions of the device. You might be sick of unboxing videos already, so just skip this one if you are. I am a bit surprised that I dont actually hate the design of it. It definitely feels like it is built better than the P3. It is kind of hard to explain, but you would understand if you held it in your hands. Anyway. check out these 2 videos if you are interested in my initial thoughts. More videos and tests to come.

Well now that the cats out of the bag , thats exactly what I was implying .

Honestly though, the case is a nice touch. I can't say how long it will last if you use it for rigorous travel, but nice that that included something better than the Phantom 3 box.

Reactions: Dirty Bird
Honestly though, the case is a nice touch. I can't say how long it will last if you use it for rigorous travel, but nice that that included something better than the Phantom 3 box.
Indeed. Perfect for tossing in the back seat of the car for short road trips under an innocent looking beach towel. Already fits an iPad Mini, too!

How does it smell? [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

How does it smell? [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

If I had to pinpoint the smell, I would say somewhere between a rich mahogany and those pine tree air fresheners for cars. Actually, just plastic.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

anyone notice blurry images ? ive been

shooting in auto, style as landscape, no ND filter seems like the images have been coming out blurry, any ideas or suggestions for settings to adjust? or advice on how to test to make sure my lens isn't defective?
DJI_0043.JPG
DJI_0033.JPG
DJI_0043.JPG DJI_0033.JPG DJI_0043.JPG DJI_0033.JPG
DJI_0043.JPG
DJI_0033.JPG
DJI_0043.JPG
DJI_0033.JPG

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads