DJI Phantom 4 Standard (drone only) (SOLD)

Reaction score
DJI Phantom 4 Stabdard in perfect condition, Work and fly perfect. The DJI original case in included. Price 230

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_2289.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2289.jpg
    279.3 KB · Views: 335
  • thumbnail_IMG_2292.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2292.jpg
    304.4 KB · Views: 349
DJI Phantom 4 Stabdard in perfect condition, Work and fly perfect. The DJI original case in included. Price 230
HI how come no camera,,was that used on another,,what country you in,,I could be very keen on this,,,how many flights ? Any battery's? :):)

Last edited by a moderator:
HI how come no camera,,was that used on another,,what country you in,,I could be very keen on this,,,how many flights ? Any battery's? :):)

Hi, I sell the gimbal camera and I have now only the drone. The drone have 110 flight , is in perfect condition with not any scracthes or something else. Fly perfect and without camera. If you want I have and a Phantom 4 Advanced (drone only) for 250€ in perfect condition with 60 flights. I have and original batteries with few charges if you want for 100€. My location is in Greece but I can send worldwide. If you need more photos or info send me.
Thanks George.

OK thanks George,,I'm just chatting with the credit card so will let you know shortly to see what I come up with,,just working out some currency conversions and I get back
Thank you Ian

Reactions: Lexuss

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj