DJI Phantom 4 Remote Controller - SOLD

Reaction score
Price: $149

This controller works with the Phantom 4 standard (not pro) is a little over a month old. I already crashed my drone so now I don’t need this controller anymore.

This controller is in good condition, works great and is being sold AS-IS.

There are just a couple cosmetic things. 1. The charging port cover is no longer attached. It’s still there but you just have to stick it on to cover. 2. The foam on the tablet/phone holder has a couple nics but that’s all I can think of it.

I have had no issues with this controller and again it is only a little over a month old.

DJI Remote model # GL300C

Attachments

• IMG_3043.JPG
    IMG_3043.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 422
  • IMG_3044.JPG
    IMG_3044.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 419
  • IMG_3045.JPG
    IMG_3045.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 444
  • IMG_3046.JPG
    IMG_3046.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 429
  • IMG_3047.JPG
    IMG_3047.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 444
  • IMG_3048.JPG
    IMG_3048.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 434
Last edited:
This controller works with the Phantom 4 standard (not pro) is a little over a month old. I already crashed my drone so now I don’t need this controller anymore.

There are just a couple cosmetic things. 1. The charging port cover is no longer attached. It’s still there but you just have to stick it on to cover. 2. The foam on the tablet/phone holder has a couple nics but that’s all I can think of it.

I have had no issues with this controller and again it is only a little over a month old.

Price?

Price: $149

May be
Sorry, $149. I updated the post.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr