DJI Phantom 4 PRO w/ Polar Pro Cinema Series ND Filters! Hot Sale.

DJI Phantom 4 Pro 4K Drone with Approx. 25hrs TT on motors, Comes with:. Custom Maverick Travel Case, 6 DJI batteries-, 4 White High Capacity, 2 Grey Standard Capacity. PolarPro Cinema Series ND Filters, Standard, Remote WITHOUT display, Extra Propellers, DJI Charging Hub.

The drone has never been crashed or having any difficulties.
US $1,200

Shipping within the US and outside but on a discussion.

Attachments

DJI Phantom 4 Pro 4K Drone with Approx. 25hrs TT on motors, Comes with:. Custom Maverick Travel Case, 6 DJI batteries-, 4 White High Capacity, 2 Grey Standard Capacity. PolarPro Cinema Series ND Filters, Standard, Remote WITHOUT display, Extra Propellers, DJI Charging Hub.

US $1,200

Hi captainmilehighh.
I'm interested in this deal. I live in Trinidad, West Indies.
My email is: [email protected]
That's a common L for lroar.
I have a mailbox in Miami.
Could we discuss how we're going to proceed?

US $1,200

Just for the record guys, this ISN’T me........the Original ‘captainmilehigh ‘ on the Forum. Buyer beware. Just sayin’.....

Please, sir, I am not using your name or I never knew that was someone else using such name on this forum. Pardon me but you need to ask me a question personally before responding to my post.

Please, sir, I am not using your name or I never knew that was someone else using such name on this forum. Pardon me but you need to ask me a question personally before responding to my post.
Due to the number of scams we’ve seen on the forum, and since you just joined the forum less than a week ago, I chose to enlighten others to the fact that this post was not from me.

I will respond to a post as I see fit, following the guidelines of the forum. I do not need your permission to do so.

Good luck in selling your Phantom.

dirkclod

Staff member
No I see his concern you are new which we do have lot's of new members come here just to sell and are iffy
not saying you are and the only difference in his name and yours is you added an extra H .
Now no need in getting into it over this but you chose the name so deal with that in mind .
Do read our guidelines on selling .
Now carry on and good luck .
dc

Possibly a name change would be in order? I would think the one that is most recent could give that some consideration just to be fair and avoid
some form of future confusion.
(just a thought)

Thank you moderators but if I had the chance to change my name I would have and this an international site everyone comes in so I’m concerned how many people out there who uses this same name.

dirkclod

Staff member
Thank you moderators but if I had the chance to change my name I would have and this an international site everyone comes in so I’m concerned how many people out there who uses this same name.
I am aware this is an international site and there is only 1 captainmilehigh here if you will send me a message with what name you would like we can just do that and you can start a new thread and this one can be deleted . Sorry if you don't understand what the other captain was saying and what his concern was but you just did join to sell and when you tried to join with that name it wouldn't let you so you just added an h .

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigrxoil